Fully Booked - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' - One day Enneagram Retreat at Kodama - Sun Aug 9th 2020
Sunday August 9th @ Kodama Retreat, Holgate
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” - Aristotle
Are you intrigued to explore why you think and act in certain ways?
How you show up in relation with others and the world around you?
When fear and anxiety seek to overwhelm you, do you understand why?
Do you ever ask yourself ‘who am I’? Well, who is this sense of self that you take yourself to be?
Would you like some answers?
Are you ready to EXPLORE yourself?
And at the same time, to FREE yourself?
"Life changing - is how I would describe the One Day Enneagram Retreat 'Explore yourself & Free yourself. I've doubted myself for a long time and this is the start of a new me and a new understanding of myself. I now have CLARITY on who, what, why I am who I am. I also feel COURAGEOUS and speaking up in the group gave me confidence."
Con Mitsou - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
A One day Retreat Journey woven with nurturing flow yoga, healing yin yoga, developmental coaching, facilitated conversation, Enneagram experiential workshops, meditation, pranayama, nature immersion and relaxation.
Begin your journey to Freedom with us on this one day reflective and awakening retreat to explore yourself and free yourself using the wisdom of the Enneagram.
The Enneagram is a map of human nature experienced through nine distinct personality types that describe how we think, feel, act and how we stand in relation with the world and others.
Your exploration and discovery will be an experience of reflection and inquiry through shared narrative and dialogue, meditation, yoga and essential oils by Doterra.
"Thank you Louise and Anne for a beautifully and skilfully facilitated day, full of calm reflection, challenging insights and wonderful epiphanies. All wrapped up in a beautiful hug of meditation, yin yoga, essential oils and kind, respectful non judgmental participants who shared so openly and honestly. The day has been a gentle walk into me. I discovered hidden parts of myself without judgement. I learnt so much about other types of people and their personalities. I will now be able to say 'no' instead of 'yes' and will be able to face conflict. Thank you all for a fabulous day."
Wendy Ballard, 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
Welcome, Introductions and Grounding Meditation
The Wisdom of the Enneagram
· History and what it is
· How to use it
· How not to use it
Morning Flow Yoga – ‘Explore Yourself’
Morning Tea Break
Understanding Your Enneagram Type and others
Experiential session to dive in and explore each of the 9 types:
· Neuroscience origins
· Energies of each
· Basic need, Basic emotion
· Core motivations
· Blind spots
Enjoy lunch in Kodama’s stunning grounds
Enneagram Archetype Exploration
· Thinking patterns
· Behavioural challenges
· Habitual ways of being and opportunities for integration
· Bringing flexibility to Conflict Styles
Yin Yoga - ‘Free Yourself’
Afternoon tea break
Integration of Wisdom, Summary and Guided Meditation
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER ABOUT YOURSELF:
• Your inner motivation that informs your sense of self
• The unique gifts that you bring to yourself, others and the world
• See what has been unseen for you, hidden from your conscious awareness, ready to awaken you to your true potential
• Understand your trigger points, how you react to challenges and the habituated thinking patterns that limit your potential
• How you show up in relation with others
"A safe and enlightening journey on the road to further understanding and growth. I now have tools to take with me to integrate into my life and relationships. I now recognise that my fear of conflict can mess with my equilibrium and authenticity. I also see that my inability to say 'no' leads to an unhealthy unbalanced me that impacts those around me. Thank you for the Enneagram teachings."
Kerry Bower - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
• A deeper sense of self-awareness and understanding
• An understanding of what drives your fear and anxiety and therefore how to free yourself from it.
• Greater flexibility and choice in how you respond to challenges and triggers
• Practices for integrating your learnings
• Deeper self-compassion
WHAT TO BRING:
• Bring your curiosity, open-mindedness, sense of fun, a packed lunch and your yoga mat ☺
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY RETREAT DAY?
• A blissful, transformative day of scheduled activities set at the stunning Kodama Retreat, including:
• 2 x Yoga & Meditation classes – 1 x yin, 1 x gentle flow
• Transformational coaching workshops and facilitation
• NB: Each Guest receives a retreat ‘Explore Yourself & Free Yourself - Enneagram" take home workbook to complete during the workshops
• 1 x Closing Ceremony, where we create a powerful space to take the Retreat learnings forward and apply to our Lives
• All classes and workshops are held inside our beautiful yoga & workshop space, nestled deep in nature at Kodama
• Access during free time to Kodama’s 6 acres, plus hammocks, daybeds, secret garden, bush walks
• Complimentary teas and filtered rain water
• Options available to stay at Kodama Retreat Contact Louise directly for pricing and more info on this.
"I am now aware of the hidden aspects of my personality. The more aware I become of myself, the more I grow. 'Explore yourself and Free yourself' retreat was a journey into self and others to learn and embrace how to be our authentic selves. I learnt how to work on my strengths and turn my weaknesses into strengths. The day retreat showed me how to see these qualities in others and how to communicate with others effectively. I now see that we're all not very different, and that we're all experiencing a battle inside, so kindness is key."
Michael Edwards - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
PRICING AND BOOKING:
$180 for one day retreat plus workbook
Kodama, Luxury Treehouse Retreat, Holgate, NSW 2250 (an easy 1.5 hours north of Sydney)
Sun August 9th, 10am - 5pm
If required, accommodation can be arranged night before or after retreat day at Kodama - contact Louise directly firstname.lastname@example.org
" The day retreat was a great tool for personal insight and for opening into deep group sharing and discussion. I have been reminded to look after myself and be true to myself. I also feel more compassion for others from this experience in understanding we all have different personality types "
Rebecca Caine - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
YOUR ONE DAY RETREAT HOSTS: