'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' - One day Enneagram Retreat
Date TBC @ La Tierra Curativa, Ourimbah, Central Coast, NSW
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” - Aristotle
“This was a fun and fulfilling exploration. The day was an amazing opportunity to have greater understanding of others, through learning of Enneagram personality types. I will use my new awareness of my Enneagram personality type as a gauge for growth opportunities.
I enjoyed Louise’s facilitation, which was very professional, fun and playful. With her wisdom and presence, she held a beautiful place for us to explore.”
Ben Jennings, 'Explore yourself & Free yourself' 2023 attendee
- Are you intrigued to explore why you think and act in certain ways?
- How you show up in relation with others and the world around you?
- When fear and anxiety seek to overwhelm you, do you understand why?
- Do you ever ask yourself ‘who am I’? Well, who is this sense of self that you take yourself to be?
- Would you like some answers?
- Are you ready to EXPLORE yourself?
- And at the same time, to FREE yourself?
"Life changing - is how I would describe the One Day Enneagram Retreat 'Explore yourself & Free yourself. I've doubted myself for a long time and this is the start of a new me and a new understanding of myself.
I now have CLARITY on who, what, why I am who I am. I also feel COURAGEOUS and speaking up in the group gave me confidence."
Con Mitsou - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"The day was a beautiful combination of mind-body awareness and personal growth. An opportunity to reflect on myself, giving me a deeper understanding of my enneagram type and how I relate in the world. I realized that it’s ok for the world to see me as accomplished and achieving".
Angela Farrell - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2020 attendee
A One day Retreat Journey woven with nurturing flow yoga, healing yin yoga, developmental coaching, facilitated conversation, Enneagram experiential workshops, meditation, pranayama, nature immersion and relaxation.
Begin your journey to Freedom on this one day reflective and awakening retreat to explore yourself and free yourself using the wisdom of the Enneagram.
The Enneagram is a map of human nature experienced through nine distinct personality types that describe how we think, feel, act and how we stand in relation with the world and others.
Your exploration and discovery will be an experience of reflection and inquiry through shared narrative and dialogue, meditation and yoga.
"Thank you for a beautifully and skilfully facilitated day, full of calm reflection, challenging insights and wonderful epiphanies. All wrapped up in a beautiful hug of meditation, yin yoga, essential oils and kind, respectful non judgmental participants who shared so openly and honestly.
The day has been a gentle walk into me. I discovered hidden parts of myself without judgement. I learnt so much about other types of people and their personalities. I will now be able to say 'no' instead of 'yes' and will be able to face conflict."
Wendy Ballard, 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
The Wisdom of the Enneagram
· What is The Enneagram & what it ISN’T
· Exploring the 9 Enneagram Types
· Gifts & Challenges of each Type
Morning Gentle Yoga
– ‘Explore Yourself’- Integrate learnings from the morning
Morning Tea Break
Understanding Your Enneagram Type and others
Experiential session to dive in and explore each of the 9 types:
· Sense of Self
· What each Type avoids
· What each Type focuses on
· Core motivations
· Hidden complaints
· Reflections & sharing
Enjoy lunch and land with new awareness
Enneagram Exploration – see the world through the eyes of other Types
· Relationship with Uncertainty for each Type
· Bringing flexibility to Conflict Styles of each Type
- ‘Free Yourself’ from the personality structures that aren’t you
Afternoon tea break
Integration of Wisdom, Summary and Guided Meditation
· Self compassion in the face of self-awareness
· Group sharings and insights
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER ABOUT YOURSELF:
• Your inner motivation that informs your sense of self
• The unique gifts that you bring to yourself, others and the world
• See what has been unseen for you, hidden from your conscious awareness, ready to awaken you to your true potential
• Understand your trigger points, how you react to challenges and the habituated thinking patterns that limit your potential
• How you show up in relation with others
"A safe and enlightening journey on the road to further understanding and growth. I now have tools to take with me to integrate into my life and relationships. I now recognise that my fear of conflict can mess with my equilibrium and authenticity. I also see that my inability to say 'no' leads to an unhealthy unbalanced me that impacts those around me. Thank you for the Enneagram teachings."
Kerry Bower - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"I realized how good it was to experience the surrounding nature, yoga, and to drop into my body – something I was craving. The day was an experience of becoming grounded and more connected with myself – to understand and get to know me".
Deanna Earp - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2020 attendee
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
• A deeper sense of self-awareness and understanding
• An understanding of what drives your fear and anxiety and therefore how to free yourself from it.
• Greater flexibility and choice in how you respond to challenges and triggers
• Practices for integrating your learnings
• Deeper self-compassion
"A great self-exploratory day away from chaos. The retreat day was full of easy to understand information on the Enneagram personality types. I learnt more about the reasoning behind my thoughts. As I start to understand more about my inner world, I start to heal and grow. "
Jessica O'Meara - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"I’ve come to a greater awareness of my patterns of relating and now have more appreciation for other peoples behaviour. This is allowing me to step into confidence and let go of resentment, making my future interactions and endevours with others easier to manage".
Jaymes Bromwich - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2020 attendee
WHAT TO BRING:
• Bring your curiosity, open-mindedness, sense of fun, a packed lunch and your yoga mat ☺
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY RETREAT DAY?
• A blissful, transformative day of scheduled activities set at the stunning La Tierra Curativa Retreat, including:
• 2 x Yoga & Meditation classes – 1 x yin, 1 x gentle flow
• Transformational coaching workshops and facilitation
• NB: Each Guest receives a retreat ‘Explore Yourself & Free Yourself - Enneagram" take home workbook to complete during the workshops
• 1 x Closing Ceremony, where we create a powerful space to take the Retreat learnings forward and apply to our Lives
• Catered lunch made fresh our food expert Anna. Coconut & vegetable curry with brown basmati rice, plus gluten free, sugar free, dairy free delicious cake for afternoon tea.
• Complimentary teas and filtered rain water
• All classes and workshops are held inside our beautiful yoga & workshop space, set high up in the trees with tranquil water views
• Access during free time to La Tierra Curativa's 4 acres, explore the dam, rolling green hills, say hello to the various animals and wildlife
"I am now aware of the hidden aspects of my personality. The more aware I become of myself, the more I grow. 'Explore yourself and Free yourself' retreat was a journey into self and others to learn and embrace how to be our authentic selves. I learnt how to work on my strengths and turn my weaknesses into strengths.
The day retreat showed me how to see these qualities in others and how to communicate with others effectively. I now see that we're all not very different, and that we're all experiencing a battle inside, so kindness is key."
Michael Edwards - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
INVESTMENT AND BOOKING:
FULL TICKET: $250 per person
Ticket price includes:
- One day retreat 9am - 5pm
- Catered lunch, teas and snacks
- Retreat workbook
I ask you to complete an Enneagram test prior to this retreat
- Here is link to Enneagram test, please be sure to select RHETI version. https://tests.enneagraminstitute.com/
- Please email me the PDF of your test results once completed please. At least one week prior to the retreat date
- Cost for test is $12 US and takes approx 30-40 mins to complete, so be sure to put sufficient time aside to do test in one sitting
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
If you book a space on this retreat and then wish to cancel you will need to find someone to take your place. Or if we can find a replacement to take your place, then you will receive a full credit back to use for a future retreat.
La Tierra Curativa, Ourimbah NSW 2258 (an easy 1.5 hours north of Sydney)
YOUR ENNEAGRAM RETREAT HOST:
Louise Walker: Developmental Coach - Workshop and retreat facilitator, Speaker - Yoga & meditation guide
Louise is a Developmental coach, providing compassionately challenging and intentionally disruptive coaching - designed to empower her clients to bring awareness to how they're getting in their own way. Her coaching awakens her clients to new perspectives which allows them to identify what's been holding them back from living their truth, purpose and full potential.
Trained in The Enneagram, Louise incorporates this powerful ancient wisdom tool into her coaching programs, allowing her clients to recognise their personality structure and free themselves from its limitations. Her portfolio of clients include entrepreneurs and senior level executives across Australia, UK, NZ, USA, Mauritius, Portugal and Fiji. Louise contracts as a Developmental, Executive and Leadership Coach for The Design Coach, New Beginnings, BOMI Health and Holistic Rehabilitation.
Louise specialises in running unique Enneagram retreats across Australia's NSW and overseas which are a one day journey of coaching, yoga, meditation and experiential workshop activities. She's passionate about creating unforgettable retreat and workshop experiences involving coaching, yoga and meditation that profoundly shift and transform guests.
Previously Louise has worked as the in-house coach and yoga/meditation teacher at Five Star Health Retreat 'The Golden Door' (now Elysia Wellness Retreat). Read more here about Louise's approach to coaching.
"After hiring Louise as my coach I am calmer, softer and more at ease. I’m enjoying life and not taking it so seriously. I am very conscious of my thoughts and because of this I am now able to change them. I have let go of the need to control and have certainty. I am so much more relaxed and have found great joy in going with the flow of life and having faith that my journey is taking me exactly where I need to go.
What I have learnt about myself during the coaching, is that I am the author of my reality. I choose how I feel and what I do. Everything is a choice. This has been a very liberating realisation. As a coach, Louise is very intuitive and a fantastic listener. I felt nurtured and encouraged the entire program.”Brooke Duncan“Yoga with Louise is simply wonderful! Following the class I felt incredible, so balanced, calm and full of bliss. I love Louise’s approach to teaching; it is the perfect flow of strength and inner connection – guided by her voice which is so calming!"Carly Grace