'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' - One day Enneagram Retreat at La Tierra Curativa - Fri Jul 23rd 2021
Friday July 23rd @ La Tierra Curativa, Ourimbah, Central Coast, NSW
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” - Aristotle
Are you intrigued to explore why you think and act in certain ways?
How you show up in relation with others and the world around you?
When fear and anxiety seek to overwhelm you, do you understand why?
Do you ever ask yourself ‘who am I’? Well, who is this sense of self that you take yourself to be?
Would you like some answers?
Are you ready to EXPLORE yourself?
And at the same time, to FREE yourself?
"Life changing - is how I would describe the One Day Enneagram Retreat 'Explore yourself & Free yourself. I've doubted myself for a long time and this is the start of a new me and a new understanding of myself. I now have CLARITY on who, what, why I am who I am. I also feel COURAGEOUS and speaking up in the group gave me confidence."
Con Mitsou - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"The day was a beautiful combination of mind-body awareness and personal growth. An opportunity to reflect on myself, giving me a deeper understanding of my enneagram type and how I relate in the world. I realized that it’s ok for the world to see me as accomplished and achieving".
Angela Farrell - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2020 attendee
A One day Retreat Journey woven with nurturing flow yoga, healing yin yoga, developmental coaching, facilitated conversation, Enneagram experiential workshops, meditation, pranayama, nature immersion and relaxation.
Begin your journey to Freedom on this one day reflective and awakening retreat to explore yourself and free yourself using the wisdom of the Enneagram.
The Enneagram is a map of human nature experienced through nine distinct personality types that describe how we think, feel, act and how we stand in relation with the world and others.
Your exploration and discovery will be an experience of reflection and inquiry through shared narrative and dialogue, meditation and yoga.
"Thank you for a beautifully and skilfully facilitated day, full of calm reflection, challenging insights and wonderful epiphanies. All wrapped up in a beautiful hug of meditation, yin yoga, essential oils and kind, respectful non judgmental participants who shared so openly and honestly. The day has been a gentle walk into me. I discovered hidden parts of myself without judgement. I learnt so much about other types of people and their personalities. I will now be able to say 'no' instead of 'yes' and will be able to face conflict. Thank you all for a fabulous day."
Wendy Ballard, 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
Welcome, Introductions and Grounding Meditation
The Wisdom of the Enneagram
· What is The Enneagram & what it ISN’T
· Exploring the 9 Enneagram Types
· Gifts & Challenges of each Type
Morning Gentle Yoga
– ‘Explore Yourself’- Integrate learnings from the morning
Morning Tea Break
Understanding Your Enneagram Type and others
Experiential session to dive in and explore each of the 9 types:
· Sense of Self
· What each Type avoids
· What each Type focuses on
· Core motivations
· Hidden complaints
· Reflections & sharing
Enjoy lunch and land with new awareness
Enneagram Exploration – see the world through the eyes of other Types
· Relationship with Uncertainty for each Type
· Bringing flexibility to Conflict Styles of each Type
- ‘Free Yourself’ from the personality structures that aren’t you
Afternoon tea break
Integration of Wisdom, Summary and Guided Meditation
· Self compassion in the face of self-awareness
· Group sharings and insights
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER ABOUT YOURSELF:
• Your inner motivation that informs your sense of self
• The unique gifts that you bring to yourself, others and the world
• See what has been unseen for you, hidden from your conscious awareness, ready to awaken you to your true potential
• Understand your trigger points, how you react to challenges and the habituated thinking patterns that limit your potential
• How you show up in relation with others
"A safe and enlightening journey on the road to further understanding and growth. I now have tools to take with me to integrate into my life and relationships. I now recognise that my fear of conflict can mess with my equilibrium and authenticity. I also see that my inability to say 'no' leads to an unhealthy unbalanced me that impacts those around me. Thank you for the Enneagram teachings."
Kerry Bower - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"I realized how good it was to experience the surrounding nature, yoga, and to drop into my body – something I was craving. The day was an experience of becoming grounded and more connected with myself – to understand and get to know me".
Deanna Earp - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2020 attendee
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
• A deeper sense of self-awareness and understanding
• An understanding of what drives your fear and anxiety and therefore how to free yourself from it.
• Greater flexibility and choice in how you respond to challenges and triggers
• Practices for integrating your learnings
• Deeper self-compassion
WHAT TO BRING:
• Bring your curiosity, open-mindedness, sense of fun, a packed lunch and your yoga mat ☺
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY RETREAT DAY?
• A blissful, transformative day of scheduled activities set at the stunning La Tierra Curativa Retreat, including:
• 2 x Yoga & Meditation classes – 1 x yin, 1 x gentle flow
• Transformational coaching workshops and facilitation
• NB: Each Guest receives a retreat ‘Explore Yourself & Free Yourself - Enneagram" take home workbook to complete during the workshops
• 1 x Closing Ceremony, where we create a powerful space to take the Retreat learnings forward and apply to our Lives
• 1 x 30 min coaching session pre or post retreat to explore your Enneagram test result and typology
• Catered lunch made fresh by experienced chef Anna who is AMAZING. Coconut & vegetable curry with brown basmati rice, plus snacks for afternoon tea.
• Complimentary teas and filtered rain water
• All classes and workshops are held inside our beautiful yoga & workshop space, set high up in the trees with tranquil water views
• Access during free time to La Tierra Curativa's 4 acres, explore the dam, rolling green hills, say hello to the various animals and wildlife
"I am now aware of the hidden aspects of my personality. The more aware I become of myself, the more I grow. 'Explore yourself and Free yourself' retreat was a journey into self and others to learn and embrace how to be our authentic selves. I learnt how to work on my strengths and turn my weaknesses into strengths. The day retreat showed me how to see these qualities in others and how to communicate with others effectively. I now see that we're all not very different, and that we're all experiencing a battle inside, so kindness is key."
Michael Edwards - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
INVESTMENT AND BOOKING:
EARLY BIRD: $200 per person - Goes up June 1st 2021
FULL TICKET: $250 per person
Ticket price includes:
- One day retreat 9.30am - 5pm
- Catered lunch, teas and snacks
- Retreat workbook
- 30 min one on one coaching session to explore your Enneagram type to be run with Louise via zoom. This session can be claimed pre or post the retreat date, your choice
I ask you to complete an Enneagram test prior to this retreat
- Here is link to Enneagram test, please be sure to select RHETI version. https://tests.enneagraminstitute.com/
- Please email me the PDF of your test results once completed please. At least one week prior to the retreat date
- Cost for test is $12 US and takes approx 30-40 mins to complete, so be sure to put sufficient time aside to do test in one sitting
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1)If you book a space on this retreat and then wish to cancel you will need to find someone to take your place. Or if we can find a replacement to take your place, then you will receive a full credit back to use for a future retreat.
2) If covid means we have to cancel we will provide you with a credit for next date or a full refund - whatever is your preference.
Is available at La Tierra Curativa @ $50/night per/person
1) There are accommodation options of 2 x bell tents
Bell tent one: Queen bed plus 1 x single bed
Bell tent two: Double bed plus 1 x single bed
2) There are also 2 x double rooms (shared)
NB: Accommodation provided is basic as indicated by pricing.
Accommodation is to be arranged and booked separately from your retreat ticket, please email Mel directly at this email address to arrange: email@example.com
La Tierra Curativa, Ourimbah NSW 2258 (an easy 1.5 hours north of Sydney)
Friday July 23rd, 2021 10am - 5pm
" The day retreat was a great tool for personal insight and for opening into deep group sharing and discussion. I have been reminded to look after myself and be true to myself. I also feel more compassion for others from this experience in understanding we all have different personality types "
Rebecca Caine - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
YOUR ENNEAGRAM RETREAT HOST:
Louise Walker is the founder and owner of www.louisewalker.com.au. Previously Louise has worked at The Golden Door (now Elysia Wellness Retreat) as the in-house Transformational NLP coach, Wellness & Resilience coach, and yoga & meditation teacher.
What I have learnt about myself during the coaching, is that I am the author of my reality. I choose how I feel and what I do. Everything is a choice. This has been a very liberating realisation. As a coach, Louise is very intuitive and a fantastic listener. I felt nurtured and encouraged the entire program.”